Preston Hall Museum
Pictures of Perfection recommends local venues for your wedding service and reception. We only recommend places we have photographed a wedding at previously and we will show you actual photos from a wedding there, rather than stock images taken from the venue’s website. If you would like to book us for your wedding at Preston Hall please review our prices or contact us via the menu to the left.
The magnificent Ballroom at Preston Park is in a beautiful setting and the Council’s flagship for civil marriage and civil partnership ceremonies in the Borough.
Marriage and Civil Partnership Ceremonies at the Ballroom, Preston Hall Museum
1. Decide on the date you wish to be married or register your civil partnership.
2. Check that they can accommodate you on the date you require – they have access to Preston Hall Museum’s diary.
3. Provisionally book their staff to conduct and register your ceremony.
4. Make arrangements with their local Register Office to give your notices.
5. When the notices have been given, they will confirm your booking in writing.
6. Two months before the ceremony they will send you an invoice for the outstanding balance, which must be received at least one month before the ceremony.
7. The invoice will also invite you to make an appointment with the person conducting your ceremony, in order to discuss the ceremony in detail.
Marriages and civil partnerships can be conducted on any day of the week including weekends. The room is licensed for a maximum of 100 people. The west-facing windows enjoy beautiful views across the 100 acres of picturesque parkland which also borders the River Tees, and offers a wonderful backdrop for stunning photographs. You can also have your photographs taken in the Period Street. Car parking is easy and the bride, groom’s or civil partner’s car can pull up right outside the front entrance portico.
Preston Hall Museum is also an ideal location for Naming Ceremonies and Re-affirmation of Vows Ceremonies.